One-on-One Style Coaching
Style Coaching provides the one-on-one attention and insights you need to transform your relationship to your wardrobe. We'll dig deep into wardrobe science, using your real habits to understand what you already wear and like, and then creatively explore where you want to be in the future. Using journaling prompts and exercises, you’ll reflect on your values, identity, and how you present yourself to the world.
I've only just started working with Elyse and she's already shared such great insights. She works from a place of kindness and non-judgment and I'm really excited to edit my wardrobe down to things that feel totally like me. — Jessica
you will —
- organize and inventory your closet and donate conscientiously
- learn how to break out of consumption cycles designed to prey on negative body image
- plan how to shop thoughtfully in the future
- look at how body image and culture affect how you dress
- uncover your ideal fit and proportions, and understand the nuances of measurements and sizing
- create outfits and outfit formulas that match your lifestyle
- explore and uncover the style you already have and want to cultivate in the future
- create style words that speak to you and your values
- and more—based on your personal wardrobe goals and needs
- 2-hour introductory session to understand your wardrobe dreams and frustrations
- A personalized, outcome-based curriculum
- One, 60-minute coaching call per month for 6 months
- Unlimited email support
I believe that everyone already has a personal style, a unique expression of their whole self. Uncovering it is a matter of defining the words, digging deep into your values, and reflecting on your habits. Style matters, because when what we wear, how we feel, and what we buy reflects our values, we regain power. We improve our confidence, we stop wasting our energy, and we bring that power to the world around us.
Style Coaching is an investment: in your confidence, in loving yourself, and in transforming your relationship with your clothes and body.
INVESTMENT — $1,800sign up for coaching sessions
Pay-What-You-Can Strategy Call
Overwhelmed and need immediate wardrobe support? Or are you satisfied with your wardrobe but need guidance on something that's bothering you? This one-hour pay-what-you're-able strategy call is just for you.
We can dig in to specific questions you have about shopping habits, understanding your style, closet clean-outs, or anything else that’s stressing you out. This strategy call is perfect if you don’t know where to begin with an overwhelming closet, are struggling to manage a seasonal or body change, are prepping a capsule for an event or travel, or just need a second opinion.
- Pre-call questionnaire to understand what you need
- A one-hour video chat or phone call
- A follow-up email check-in
Everyone deserves to feel supported by and confident in their clothes, and I value making style coaching accessible. Pay what you think is a fair price. On average, people pay $75—and if you can pay more, know that you're making it possible for me to offer these sessions to someone who needs to pay less. Thank you!
TYPICAL PRICE — $75book your strategy call
Located in Austin, TX and ready to dip your toes in to defining your personal style? Start by joining this intimate workshop, designed to help you think critically and deeply about your singular style.
We’ll dig deep into why style matters, and unpack our wardrobe frustrations, dreams, and goals. You’ll begin creating style words that speak to you and your values, a plan for putting together outfits, and leave with prompts and challenges to continue your style journey.
sign up to be notified about the next workshop
Wondering if Style Coaching is right for you?
- Struggling to put together outfits that work for your body, budget, and lifestyle?
- Unsure why some outfits feel amazing and others terrible?
- Experiencing a body or life change that is leaving you unsure of how to present yourself?
- Trying to consume more consciously and sustainably?
- Shopping to relieve stress, overspending, and regretting all the clothes in your closet that still have tags on?
- Wishing you felt more content with what you already have?
— you're exactly who I had in mind.
Schedule a free Discovery Call, and I can answer all your questions about what style coaching is, how it works, and what we can do together.schedule your free discovery call now